Calibrachoa ‘Superbells Dreamsicle’
* Common name: Calibrachoa ‘Superbells Dreamsicle’
* Botanical name: Calibrachoa hybrid ‘Superbells Dreamsicle’
* What it is: A trailing annual flower that looks like a petunia, only with smaller and more numerous blooms. This one blooms heavily all summer in an unusual creamy-orange color. Probably my favorite of all the very nice calibrachoas.
* Size: 10 inches tall with a 15- to 18-inch spread
* Where to use: Superb hanging-basket plant. Also fine in a big pot or can be planted in the ground – just not in a wet area. Full sun to part shade.
* Care: In a pot, fertilize half-strength with a high-phosphorus flower fertilizer once or twice a week. Check water daily to keep soil moist but not soggy. Snip off any dead or long stems. No need to deadhead; plants are self-cleaning flower-wise.
* Great partner: Fuhgeddaboudit! This is a stand-alone diva best massed singularly for a ball of color.